|1st Month Cost ($/mon)
|Monthly cost ($/mon)
|Money Back Guarantee
|# of Websites
Each of the following web hosting service providers offer WordPress web hosting and Drupal web hosting plans. Choose the best plan for you based on:
- the amount of data your website uses
- your monthly budget
- number of free website backups
- customer support availability
- personal referrals and reviews
SiteGround Hosting Review- The Startup Plan
SiteGround is our personal favorite web host because of their excellent support team. They also alert us to issues and provide solutions before we might notice them. SiteGround offers 10GB of web space for its smallest plan (10,000 or less website visits monthly). SiteGround also makes it easy to build a website and bring it to the web.
- Easy 1-click setup
- Also simple for all users to use
- Excellent security measures
- Free daily website backups
- Also offers 99.9% uptime guarantee
- SiteGround has tools tailored towards Joomla and WordPress websites
SiteGround Summary: In conclusion, we recommend SiteGround for those new to web hosting. The simple interface and helpful support team are rather helpful along the way. We also like SiteGround because of how easy it is to navigate between plans.
HostGator Hosting Review- The Hatchling Plan
HostGator has three very affordable web hosting plans. HostGator also includes many wonderful features including a $100 Google Adwords offer, and a $100 Bing Ads Credit. Therefore these are great advertising opportunities for new businesses to spread the word about their service.
- Unlimited bandwidth and disk space
- Also includes unlimited POP3 Email accounts
- 1-click installations for WordPress, Drupal and more
- $100 Google Adwords Offer
- Also offers a $100 Bing Ads Credit
HostGator Summary: In conclusion, HostGator is a web hosting solution that provides an incredibly convenient way to build, host, and publish your website. Finally, HostGator includes many bonuses like a 45-day money back guarantee, and 99.9% uptime guarantee.
BlueHost Hosting Review – Basic Shared Hosting
BlueHost web hosting is a professional solution that is like a personal IT support team. They can also migrate your old website for you, so that you have no fear of missing a step when switching. The service seems like it specializes in providing a scalable and secure hosting solution.
- Create and also manage unlimited email accounts
- Daily, weekly, and monthly website backups are automatically created
- You can also test drive their control panel
- BlueHost also offers website repair and migration services
BlueHost Summary: BlueHost is an excellent choice for small businesses that would like IT maintenance support without the expensive price tag. Most of all, the service also offers technical solutions that your web partners will approve of.
GoDaddy Hosting Review– The Economy Plan
GoDaddy is a well-known hosting company for their scandalous ads and quality web hosting. Yet most noteworthy over 17 million website owners choose GoDaddy.
- 1-click shortcut solutions
- Also includes a free domain with an annual plan
- Plenty of helpful and supportive resources
- Marketing support including SEO and email marketing
- Also a one stop web solution
GoDaddy Summary: In conclusion, GoDaddy is a classic web hosting solution that fits the needs of most websites. Hence, GoDaddy is a preferred choice for many because of the simple 1-click purchase, setup, and install functionality.
A2 Hosting Review – The Lite Plan
A2 Hosting plans include free website migrations, a service that costs $150 with BlueHost. This service makes A2 Hosting a perfect fit for those also looking to switch hosting plans. In conclusion, A2 Hosting prides itself on also being incredibly reliable by maintaining a 99.9% uptime commitment.
- SSL Certificates available
- Works with popular CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.
- Paypal merchant integrations are also available
- Also offers a 99.9% uptime commitment
- 24/7 network monitoring
A2 Hosting Summary: In conclusion, A2 Hosting is a reliable and affordable solution. Consequently you feel confident that your website will be running smoothly in the background without any support from you.
Which web hosting service do you prefer? Share your thoughts in our comment section!