Do you enjoy knowing every nook and cranny of a website? Do you get a kick out of organizing and planning the structure of sites and new solutions? We work hard to offer those who interact with our team (including our clients, team, and you!) a great working experience.
We’ve been missing a cool system architect like you!😵💫
What you will work on
You will document the structure of new and current web systems. You will plan the optimum structure or approach for developing a new system. On occasion, you may complete code reviews and support project managers with cost estimates.
Examples of success
- Working closely with the development team in order to plan the structure of new solutions and document current structures
- Developing systems for a variety of project types and clients based on your skill set and desired career path
- Desire to grow professionally with a company.
- Enjoys understanding the full picture of a system
- Happy to analyze ideas for expanding a system for new functionality
- Enjoys working collaboratively within a team.
- Motivated during individual, self-managed work.
- Fluent in English and Estonian.
- 2+ years of experience as a product owner, architect, or IT project manager.
- Experience with Jira Project Management Software and Confluence.
- Experience working with UML
- Respectful, friendly, supportive work environment.
- Work side-by-side with company leadership.
- Great opportunity for professional development.
- Comfortable, pet-friendly office near Tallinn’s harbor.
- Fun team gatherings (including VR, Laser Tag, and Paintball!).
What we Offer.
Salary Range: up to 2600€/month (net)
- Flexible Schedule & Paid Time Off
- ‘Work from Home’ Option
- Results Based Bonuses
- Sport compensation