Junior Web Developer
Are you ready to start putting your internship or school experience to work for real world clients? Are you a rockstar self starter, who developed their own app or did other self directed learning? We work hard to offer those who interact with our team (including our clients, team, and you!) a great working experience.
We’ve been searching for you! 🕵️♂️
What you will work on
This will vary a lot depending on your experience and interest. If you prefer fast-paced work with a lot of opportunity for creativity, you will work on ecommerce projects across a variety of industries including apparel and sporting goods. If a slower-paced, more structured work approach is suitable for you, you will work on content systems (CMSs) in the education industry.
Examples of success
- Working closely with the development team in order to create thought through digital experiences.
- Developing systems for a variety of project types and clients based on your skill set and desired career path
- Desire to grow professionally with a company.
- Solid experience with at least one platform:
WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Laravel.
- Familiar with PHP and MySQL.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Capable of individual, self-managed work.
- Fluent in English and Estonian.
- Score extra points with: Bootstrap, Foundation framework, Laravel, VueJs.
- 1+ years of web development experience.
- Working with Git Version Control.
- Experience with Jira Project Management Software (a bonus).
- Previous experience with an agency or firm is preferred
- Respectful, friendly, supportive work environment.
- Work side-by-side with company leadership.
- Great opportunity for professional development.
- Comfortable, pet-friendly office near Tallinn’s harbor.
- Fun team gatherings (including VR, Laser Tag, and Paintball!).
What we Offer.
Salary Range: up to 1600€/month (net)
- Flexible Schedule & Paid Time Off
- ‘Work from Home’ Option
- Results Based Bonuses
- Sport compensation