help customers choose
“When you give people too many choices, it makes them hesitate and not buy stuff.” – Guy Kawasaki
Offer your clients a quiz or short game to offer them 24/7, personalized decision making support.
HTML5 Game Ideas:
- A quiz to guide clients to the product line best for them
- An assessment to pinpoint your client’s needs
- A visual guide of how your product or service is made
A unique animated game can help differentiate your brand from your competitors through fun, creativity, and engagement.
- B2B service companies use HTML5 games to educate visitors and highlight company differentiators.
- B2C businesses use HTML5 games to help customers identify the product to perfectly meet their needs.
By emphasizing your company’s benefits and filling your customer’s needs, you leave a memorable impression.
engage customers and share your brand
Create an HTML5 game that fills a need for your customer, and they will be happy to spread the word about your tool to new customers too!
For example, an online flooring store created a free tool to help customers select a flooring type, size, and that is best for them. New customers flocked to their website to use the tool, and thanks to their positive experience they chose to make a purchase from the company too.