Tech Project Manager
Do you often find yourself naturally taking the lead? Or being nominated to take the lead? Do you have a strong team spirit and desire to put your development experience to new use? We work hard to offer those who interact with our team (including our clients, team, and you!) a great working experience.
We’ve been waiting for an awesome PM like you! 🤩
Examples of success
- Work closely with the development team to organize and lead the creation of thought through digital experiences.
- Coordinate external and internal communications, project planning and budgets
- Support clients with content management updates based on your skill set
- Inspire clients with new site improvement ideas
- Desire to grow professionally with a company.
- Some experience with at least one platform (would be a bonus): Drupal, Magento.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Capable of individual, self-managed work and leading a team.
- Fluent in English and Estonian (Russian is a bonus!).
- Growth mindset: interested in learning new things or more on a specific subject (e.g. UX/UI, CRO, etc)
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Previous development experience
- Experience managing project budgets
- Experience with Agile project management, including:
- Sprint planning, grooming, and retrospectives
- Experience with Jira Project Management Software and Confluence.
- Respectful, friendly, supportive work environment.
- Work side-by-side with company leadership.
- Great opportunity for professional development.
- Comfortable, pet-friendly office near Tallinn’s harbor.
- Fun team gatherings (including VR, Laser Tag, and Paintball!).
What we Offer.
Salary Range: up to 2200€/month (net)
- Flexible Schedule & Paid Time Off
- ‘Work from Home’ Option
- Results Based Bonuses
- Sport compensation