Hiring A Magento Developer
Limegrow is looking for a Magento developer who would love to work in a collaborative, diverse environment to develop high-end web experiences for clients in a variety of ecommerce industries.
- Working closely with the development team and clients in order to create thought through and effective digital experiences.
- Developing front-end and back-end solutions using the Magento platform.
- Designing and creating custom web development solutions for clients using PHP and front-end languages.
- Fluent in HTML,
- and Bootstrap
- Comfortable with:
- PHP and MySQL
- Cross-Browser Compatibility & Browser Testing
- Comfortable or advanced in Magento 2x development.
- Magento Development Certification is a bonus.
- Desire to grow professionally within a company.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Capable of individual, self-managed work.
- Strong time-management skills.
- A problem solver and go-getter.
- 2+ years of ecommerce experience with PHP or Magento.
- Experience with Git Version Control.
- Working with Jira Project Management Software (a bonus).
- Previous experience working with an agency or firm.
What we offer
- Respectful, friendly, supportive, and diverse work environment.
- Flexible, results-based schedule and remote work opportunities.
- Results based bonuses.
- Work side-by-side with company leadership.
- Great opportunity for professional development.
- Comfortable, pet-friendly office near Tallinn’s harbor.
- Fun team gatherings (including VR, Laser Tag, and Paintball!).
- Company Benefits: Sport compensation, opportunity for professional development.
IN ENGLISH OR ESTONIAN